- Our History
- 2004-2014 Picture Gallery
- 2014+ Picture Gallery
- KoS Calendar
- Contact WebCaptain
Participating in Mardi Gras, the Fiesta of Five Flags, and many other fun events in the greater Pensacola area!
The Krewe of Seville, a Mardi Gras krewe in Pensacola, Florida, was founded in 1997. Our regular meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month, at Seville Quarter, 130 E. Government Street. Social time starts at 6:30 PM, with the meeting following thereafter at 7:00 PM. Our By-Laws state that our specific purpose is to participate in Mardi Gras and have fun!
Membership is open to new members from September - December of each year. Our Mardi Gras Ball, Tacky Prom, and select other events are open to the public. Please see the calendar of events for more information.
Notes for website users: The roster and other krewe documents are for distribution to members only and are therefore password-protected. Please contact the WebCaptain if you need the login information for that section.
Krewe of Seville, Inc.
P.O. Box 1712
Next KOS General Membership Meeting:
Tuesday, February 7th 2017
6:30 social 7:00 p.m. meeting
Please see the full calendar via the menu bar tab above, "KOS Calendar".
Friday February 24, 2017 KOL Night Parade
Saturday February 25, 2017 Grand Mardi Gras Parade
Sunday February 26, 2017 Krewe of Wrecks Beach Parade
Tuesday February 28, 2017 Fat Tuesday Priscus Celebration
See www.GoPensacola.Com for Mardi Gras events and coverage, including the Krewe of Seville ...
The names of the board members and committee chairs, along with their contact info, can be found in the members section.
Please be sure you are active on your selected committee(s) to ensure you remain a member in good standing.
Tuesday February 7th, 2017
General and Mandatory Monthly Meeting
6:30 - 7:00 pm Social
7:00pm - Call to Order - Captain Sharon Egan
January- Birthday Announcements – by Vice Captain – Queen Angela Wierzbicki
Secretary's Report – Cyndey Joyner
Treasurer's Report – Janet Myers
Social Committee: Chairperson Barbara Coffey
* Feb. 11th Saturday: KOS Day at Pensacola Parade People....331 West Government Street....10am - 3pm.....lots of beads, throws, stuff animals, pins, and much more. Shop during this time and get your discount.
* Feb. 19th Sunday: 4th Annual ALL Krewe Food Drive Challenge.....1:00pm - 5:00pm....Manna Food Drive Weight In.....Hosted by: Krewe Karrus Navalis at Pensacola Parade People.....See flyer in krewe email for KOS challenge. Remember: no large/bulk dry goods, only regular family size packaging...limited on bottle water....bring it to the meeting or bring it on the 19th.
Float Committee: Deanna Cook
* Tuesday Feb 7th: Mandatory Meeting. Please contact Float chair if you are unable to make meeting.
Ball Committee: Peggy Rozman
Merchandise Committee: Robin Sharit
Cook-Off Committee: Sylvia Thrash
Membership Committee: Mary Dickson Quina
* Land Purchase: The KOS Board and Jeremy Patterson agreed to postpone the land purchase discussion until after Mardi Gras. Board is working on setting up a " land only" discussion meeting. This special mtg would be to discuss the land purchase, and no alcoholic beverage would be allowed during this meeting. Date to be announced once it has been set.
* Board Meeting: Feb meeting has been changed to March 6th due to Mardi Gras.
* Board and General Meeting Minutes: If you would like copies of any meeting that has not been posted to the website please send and email to Captain@kreweofseville.org . Due to personal reason the web captain has not been able to get them posted. We are working to get the website up to date. Sorry for any inconvenience. Mtg Minutes will be emailed to everyone.
If you need to be added to the agenda, please contact Capt. Sharon no later than Noon on Tuesday February 7, 2017 .
Capt. Sharon Egan
* Friday February 24, 2017 KOL Night Parade
* Saturday February 25, 2017 Grand Mardi Gras Parade
* Sunday February 26, 2017 Krewe of Wrecks Beach Parade
* Tuesday February 28, 2017 Fat Tuesday Priscus Celebration